Friday, June 14, 2013

Housesitting in Reno

I'm housesitting in the Reno/Sparks area this week and my husband is coming to join me for the weekend!

Highlights from the week
1. Going out with my bestie and my Reno best for my birthday Saturday night
2. Having other people pay for us to get into a club
3. Other friends randomly being in Reno as well
4. The massive two days of thunderstorms
5. Having cable and a DVR and getting my fill of junk TV
6. Some alone time. Life has been so crazy lately that it's been nice to just be alone for a few days.
7. That my husband gets to come up and we can spend some time in Reno for the first time in a year and half

Panoramic of the thunder clouds where I am house sitting
It's been a great week and I've really missed living in Reno. It's so beautiful here and just enough different from California that it feels very much like getting away. Heading to the ocean is nice but the mountain air is just as great.

No comments: