Thursday, June 13, 2013

Throw Back Thursday #1

Happy throw-back Thursday! For my first throw back Thursday I am including the first picture my now husband, Scott, and I ever took together.

Our 2nd date New Years 2009/2010
We went out for New Years with my friends JC and Chris. JC and Chris were married 2.5 months later on Valentine's day and my husband, being the amazing man that he is, agreed to go to Vegas with me for their wedding... after only dating 2.5 months... and we decided to drive from Reno (where I was living at the time) across the great state of Nevada to Vegas. But that's another story for another time.

I had driven down from Reno specifically to spend New Years Eve with this guy who I'd had my first date with on Christmas day. On June 3rd he asked me to be his girlfriend. The beginning of relationships are just the best. Especially the beginning of a relationship that you know is special, incredibly special. It was a great night and we enjoyed fancy desserts and cocktails in Old Town Sacramento.

No comments: