Tuesday, June 11, 2013

I'm terrible at blogging

Seriously, I am absolutely terrible at blogging. I have great ideas but the follow through is really lacking. It's been one and a half years since my last post.

Things that have happened:
1. I moved back to California from Nevada December 2011 (which is probably why I lost track of the blog) and moved in with my now husband Scott.
2. I started my lovely and amazing job that I can't discuss publicly (ha! I sound like a secret agent, but it's really a HIPPA thing) in January 2012.
3. Before starting that job I went on a cruise with my best friend.
4. I got a second dog with my then boyfriend at the end of May 2012 (Wille Mays, a beagle/min-pin mix who we call Mays and has a baseball themed name like her brother Rollie Fingers a pomchi).
5. Within 5 days of getting our new puppy we got engaged.
6. I got married on March 16, 2013.
7. Last week I found an amazing blog (The Freckled Fox) that made me think I should begin blogging again.

I'm going to try and post about some of these amazing life events and back track a little (hopefully). But for now I'll leave you with our family photo from our engagement shoot.



Much Love, Anne

No comments: